Home why to choose BeauCare
Why to choose for Clinic BeauCare
- We are only dedicated to aesthetic and plastic surgery (no reconstructive surgery, no non-surgical procedures, no laser peeling, no bleaching etc)
- Experienced surgeons and all registered at the General Medical Council and at the Belgian Order of Physicians (license n° ending with 210)
- The quality of our staff (nurses, secretaries) dedicated only to plastic surgery and more than 10 years of experience.
- Annually renewed certification of KIWA after audit by the medical auditing company "KIWI"
Member of the Belgian Association of private clinics (BSPC)
- Three operating rooms of S3 classification, standard and purified air (ISO class). The risk of nosocomial infection is almost non-existent. An anesthesiologist is always present.
- Annually renewed certification of KIWA after audit by the medical auditing company "KIWA" 312k
- Member of the Belgian Association of private clinics (BSPC) 298k
- S3 standard and purified air (ISO class 3) 579k
- We will proceed with a re-intervention within the year after the surgery, in case of medical problems. We offer a guaranty of 5 years on capsular contraction.
- We only use approved breast implants, approved by the Belgian Ministry of Public Health (AFMPS).
- 15 years of experience in aesthetic and plastic surgery. Thanks to advanced technologies and the experience of our surgeons, all our procedures can be performed in a one day clinic system.
- The clinic has a central position and is very easy accessible. There is a large parking in front of the clinic. Due to the proximity of the airport, the Eurostar train station and Thalys (Brussels) and several major roads, our patients come from different European countries.
- Our prices are net prices (all inclusive); patients will not be confronted with extra charges.