Different terms and techniques exist nowadays for liposuction and liposculpture.
Liposuction refers literally to sucking out fat. As the term liposuction is quite harsh, nowadays the term liposculpture is used. Both liposuction and liposculpture refer to the same treatment and are often interchanged.
We prefer the term Liposculpture because we don’t just want to remove the fat, we especially want to give the body a more pleasing shape.
The Power Assisted Lipo is the most effecient method, with an optimal removal of fat cells.
There are a number of lipo techniques, however less efficient and safe than the Power Assisted Lipo: the classical liposuction, vaser liposculpture, smartlipo, lipolysis, ultrashape, coolsculpting, laser liposuction, cryolipolysis.
Power Assisted Lipo (PAL)
The plastic surgeons of Clinic BeauCare advice to have a modern variant of liposuction, namely Power Assisted Lipo. The Power Assisted lipo uses a specialized cannula with a mechanized system that rapidly moves back-and-forth, allowing the surgeon to pull out fat more easily.
The vibration cannula technique of the Power Assisted Lipo has great advantages:
- Shorter operation time
- Reduced bleeding
- Respecting other tissues, blood vessels and nerfs
- Less oedemas and bruises
- Less painful
- Tightening of the skin, thanks to the stimulation of collagen synthesis
Before sucking out the fat the surgeon will infiltrate the fat, in order to break up the fatty cells. After this step, the surgeon can easily aspire the fat.
At Clinic BeauCare we are convinced that Power Assisted Lipo is the most efficient, safest and sophisticated technique to remove undesirable deposits of body fat in specific parts of the body.
For several reasons the techniques described below are not performed by our surgeons:
- Vaser liposuction: fatt cells will be removed by sound waves. This technique can only be applied on a limited part of the body
- Smartlipo: is a process which uses the heat of a laser to melt the subcutaneous fat. The smartlipo can be applied on a limited part of the body
- Coolsculpting: This is a non-surgical procedure which reduces the fat by freezing
- Ultrashape: by means of ultrasounds waves the fat will be removed; this technique involves risk of burning
Liposuction / Liposculpture: Prices in Euros
|Lipo double chin||
|Liposuction 1 area||
|Liposuction 2 area||
|Liposuction 3 area||
|Liposuction 4 area||
2950 - 3450 €
|Liposuction 5 area||
3450 - 3900 €
Discover the Clinic BeauCare in pictures